When a citizen of the United States wants to marry a person from a different country it can be hard to legally move that person to this country. The Law Office of Brian Frey, PLLC can help you with your loved one’s immigration. We have experience in obtaining fiancee visas for non-citizens, allowing them to move to and live in the United States. We will prepare the paperwork and have you gather the best supporting evidence to present a compelling case for approval to USCIS. This will improve your chances of the visa application being approved and help avoid unnecessary delays that could arise if something is done improperly.

Visas only grant temporary residence for immigrants. For immigrants wishing to stay permanently, the step after obtaining a visa is to get a green card. Visas have varying lengths depending on the type, so you will want a lawyer to help you be certain that your visa does not expire. If your visa expires before you get a green card, you will have to leave the country or you will be staying illegally. If you stay in the United States illegally, it will make it extremely difficult to be approved for a green card in the future. Dealing with the bureaucracy of the government can be challenging, but with proper legal representation you won’t need to worry. We can help you make sure everything is filed on time and that you are not forced to leave the country, but do not wait to contact us or it may be too late.

The Law Office of Brian Frey, PLLC also handles other immigration matters such as work visas, student visas, and family sponsored visas. Contact us online or at 517-815-4707 to help you resolve your immigration issues.